Additional Ways to Help End Abortions
Prayer is our most power weapon to end abortions. We also believe God will take into account our actions in the fight to end abortions. Below we have listed several ways you can take to help end abortions.
- Write your US Congress and State Representatives as well as your Governor. Let them know the truth about abortions. Find your Representatives at Contact The Governor. If you wish to send them an email, visit The National Committee for a Human Life Amendment.
- Donate money to a local organization that is helping women make the right choice in choosing life. The more support these organizations have, the more assistance they can provide women that decide to have their babies.
- Donate goods such as diapers, baby food, baby wipes, baby clothes, etc., to organizations that help support women who have decided not to have an abortion.
- Volunteer your time with an organization that helps women to make the right choice in choosing life or who have decided to have their child and need some help with raising that child.
- If you know a woman who is pregant, let her know you are willing and able to help her out if she needs help. Be there for her. Volunteer to watch her baby for her if she needs to attend school or work.
- If you are a male, volunteer to be a role model for a dad to be. Image if you could help show a father to be how to be a real dad, one that stays around once the child is born. Show him you will be there when he needs you.
- Visit the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' website and take part in any of their Get Involved ideas.
- Don't forgot to pray to end abortion. It is the most powerful tool we have. Consider praying infront of an abortion clinic.
- Speak to those entering an abortion clinic with kind words and offer support. Work with your Church or any pro-life organization to develop alternative solutions to those considering having an abortion. Offering those you speak with the option to choose life could save a life.
We do not endorse any actions that are violent. We believe and support only peaceful ways to end abortions.